Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Adventure to the Everglades


Little did I know that the Everglades were just a few minutes from my home. After a 5 minute drive down Loxahatchee Rd, I saw the beautiful everglades in the morning sun.

I jumped out the car eager to take pictures and familiarize myself with the area.

Suddenly I saw an aligator bop his head out of the water. I was intrigued by this, although did not get too close!

The focus of my story is how sugar waste is affecting the everglades in Florida. I was lucky enough to meet some local vendors, and fisherman/hunters to get their perspective on this environmental issue.

But, I better stop blabing on and get back to work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, did you take that photo yourself? It's really nice. It's great how you've taken so much initiative and already gone soemwhere to interview people.